Jun 21, 2010

My Day Has Come


Any girl can be happy
They all start shining once they fall in love

Even if tears start to flow,or my heart aches
If it's because of you, it won't be sad
I want to have a secret, I want to feel guilty
Even though I know what's happening with you
I pretend I don't

Even if my heart pounds in fall, or I feel blue in winter
I'll be ok if my precious lovers bears fruit
I want to be certain in your heart
It's my first true love
Which is my cheeks are burning up
When a girl falls in love, she can become beautiful

She doesn't even need red lipstick
Even if she can't sleep at night, all she does is dream
She's overflowing with feelings of love
Any girl can be happy
If she is full of love, she can be invincible

Even if tears start to flow, or her heart aches
If it's because of you, she'll become gentler

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.