Oct 19, 2010

Yesterday, today and tomorrow



Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday

And today was such a lovely day

That I wondered why I worried about today yesterday

So today I am not going to worry about tomorrow

There may be not be a tomorrow anyway

So today I am going to live as it there is no tomorrow

And I am going to forget about yesterday

And nearly my plans for today did not plan out the way I thought
they would yesterday

So today I am forgetting about tomorrow an I plan for today

But not too strenuously

Today I will stop to smell a rose

I will tell a loved one how much I love her

I will stop planning for tomorrow and plan to make today the best
day of my life

Today is the tomorrow I was afraid of yesterday

And today was nothing to be afraid of

So today I will banish fear of the unknown

I will embrace the unknown as a learning experience full of exciting
opportunities

Today unlike yesterday I will not fear tomorrow

Today is the tomorrow I dreamed about yesterday

And some of the dreams I dream today will come true
tomorrow

Today is the tomorrow I set of those goals for yesterday

And I reached some of those goals today

So today I am going to set slightly higher goals for today and
tomorrow

And if tomorrow turns out to be like today

I will certainly reach all of my goals one day!

~So make sure your goals for today achieved!~
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail....Good luck for all for your final exam..

1 comments:

mu'minah said...

very nice one my dear=) thanx 4 sharing dis beautiful poem. may Allah assist us to optimize d time we have and make a full use of today!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.